7 Places to Get a Student Discount
College is expensive! Luckily there many places to get a student discount. Students can get discounts on services, clothing, computers and more just by showing a student ID! Here are 7 ways to effortlessly cut costs on college student expenses.
- The music streaming service Spotify offers students a discount of Spotify Premium!
- Enjoy unlimited, ad-free music for only $4.99 a month.
- Register for the discount here.
2. Apple Music
Are you an Apple user? Students (at qualifying schools) can join Apple Music for a discounted membership price for up to 4 years!
The time does not need to be continuous.
The current price is $4.99 per month.
Apple is also offering a FREE three month trial!
3. Amazon Student
Enjoy a 6 month subscription to Amazon Student for FREE. Students currently enrolled in a college or university who have a valid .edu e-mail address can join Amazon Student. During the trial you get the FREE 2 Day shipping, exclusive deals and promos and unlimited photo storage.
4. Computers & Tech
- Thinking about buying a new computer? Windows offers special deals for students including 10% any order at the Microsoft Store and FREE Office 365 software.
- If a Mac is more your style check out the Apple Education and Discounts store.
- In 2015 there were savings of up to $200 for Macs, and up to $20 for iPads! Be on the lookout for possible back to school sales this year.
Stay on budget, learn something new and have some fun! Use your Student ID at at Museums to score nice discount on tickets and sometimes at the gift shop.
6. Sam’s Club
If you like shopping in bulk, Sam’s Club offers a $15 gift card to students who join or renew! To get this price all you need is your student ID. A membership costs $45 or its like paying $30 after the gift card.
Next time you go shopping for clothing ask if they offer a student discount! Here are some clothing stores that offer a disocunt with a valid student (or teacher) ID:
- Alex and Ani: 10% off
- ASOS: 10% off
- Banana Republic: 15% off (non-sale items)
- Boohoo: 35% off (must register)
- Charlotte Russe: 10% off
- Club Monaco: 20% off
- Dockers: 20% off (must register)
- Forever 21: 10% off (no exchanges or returns on discounted items)
- Goodwill: 10% off – can vary by store.
- J.Crew: 15% off
- Levi’s: 15% off (must register)
- The Limited: 15% off
- Medelita: 15% off (Student Discount Program online)
- Madewell: 15% off
- TOMS: 10% cash back
- Topshop: 10% off
If you are shopping online don’t forget to check Ebates, Shopathome or Topcashback to get back a percentage of your purchase in cash! Learn more about cash back websites here. What’s your favorite way to save with student discounts?