How to Earn FREE Gift Cards
Learning how to earn free gift cards is simple, but it does take time before the freebies start rolling in. I do this all the time and I love it! I save them for gifts or just use them for things I need at the store. I personally use 4 different programs. This allows me to maximize the number of gift cards earned: I get freebies from all of them at the same time. All the techniques I use are easy ways to get extra money on the side. If you’re interested in how to earn free gift cards, get started with this list below:
- Swagbucks is super simple.
- Earn $5 just for signing up!
- After you sign up you can start earning points.
- You earn points for doing things you probably already do, like: searching the web, watching videos, shopping online, answering surveys & more!
- Redeem your points for gift card from retailers like Amazon and Walmart or get cash back from PayPal.
- After you sign up – the easiest way to find ways to earn points is scroll down the bottom of the page and see Ways to Earn:
- They also post SwagCodes that you find and enter for FREE Points.
- Look at the toolbar for easy ways to earn by clicking a button.
- You can also surf the web (via their toolbar/page) and earn!
2. Receipt Pal
Most people have mobile phones so, this options only takes a few minutes out of your day. Receipt pal gives you points when you take pictures of your receipts. Use those points to earn gift cards! It is available for iOS and Android.
- Anytime I fill up with gas, eat out or buy something at the store I take a pic of my receipt and upload it.
- I automatically get points.
- I let them add up and then get FREE Gift Cards.
3. Receipt Hog
- If you use the app we just talked about then it’s a no-brainer to get Receipt Hog. If you are uploading one for Receipt Pal you might as well upload one for Receipt Hog. Double Points for you!
- Anytime you have a receipt take a pic and upload it for points.
- Once your points add up, use them to earn free gift cards.
- Available for iOS and Android.
- Shopkick works best in bigger cities. I live in a small town and I don’t have most of the stores on Shopkick.
- It is available for iOS and Android.
- Shopkick is an app that gives you KICKS (points) when you go to the store.
- You get a kick for walking in, some for scanning products and some for purchasing.
- Redeem kicks for your favorite gift cards.