No Coupons Required With Walmart Savings Catcher!
Another great way to save money at Walmart is to use the Walmart Saving’s Catcher program! It’s easy and you don’t need coupons. Walmart wants to prove they have the lowest prices. If a local competitor has a lower advertised price you will get an eGift card for the difference. You don’t have to say anything to the cashier, either!
How it Works
- After shopping, scan your store receipt with the Walmart Savings Catcher app.
- Don’t want to use the app? Enter the receipt information online.
- Walmart will compare prices in your area and if they find a lower price you get the difference!
- Once the receipt has been processed an email will be sent. In the email will be detailed information on which competitor prices where matched.
- When you are ready to cash out, it can loaded on to a Walmart ecard or Bluebird card.
Rules for Savings Catcher
- You have 7 days to submit a receipt.
- You may submit up to 7 receipts per week.
- Walmart will not price match produce, WIC purchases, fresh meat, deli meat and seafood.
- Does not include tobacco, alchohol and other prohibited items.
- Walmart will not price match generic products.
- Walmart will only price match items found in the grocery section – not the entire store.
Want to save even more? See The Beginner’s Guide to Couponing at Walmart